This website is solely owned by TECHealth, an Emergency Services Company, and maintained by TECHealth.
Use of Information
Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Limitation
You may view and download material on the Website solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on any copies of the material you use from this Website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or services obtained from the Solutions.
Certain activities are prohibited on this Website, with the Solutions, and on the network and servers supporting this Website (the “Network”). Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, using the Solutions, Network, or Website in such a manner as to damage, destruct, impair in any way, disable, overburden, or introduce computer viruses to the Website, attempting to access restricted areas of the Website through any means, using slanderous or profane language in any areas involving communications of the Website, or interfering with the use of this Website by another party.
We reserve the right to terminate or deny access to you if you engage in any prohibited activity.
No links to other Websites or references to third parties are intended to be endorsements of a third party’s products or services.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Physicians provide clinical services at a location(s) as contract members of the medical staff at TECHealth, an Emergency Services Company.
Link to Third Party Sites
TECHealth websites may provide links to official federal, state or local government websites, quasi-government agency and government sponsored websites and websites created by public/sector/private sector partnerships when those sites contain information helpful to our users.
Before providing a link to an external website, the external website must meet the following criteria:
- The site clearly relates to and complements existing information, products and solutions on the TECHealth Websites.
- The site contains relevant, useful and authoritative content and features that will benefit our users.
- The site clearly states and reflects its purpose and provides overall quality and authoritative value to our users.
- The site contains accurate and timely information that is regularly updated.
- The site is accessible and applicable to a wide audience.
- The site’s approach to protecting the privacy and security of personal information is consistent with the TECHealth Websites’ privacy and security policies.
- The site provides information at no cost. This includes government, university, and non-profit organization and for-profit websites.
- The site’s content has excellent overall quality.
- The site is organized, “user-friendly” and easy to navigate.
- If the site contains links to other sites, the linked sites are functional and appropriate.
- The site is a credible source for information. The site must be free of typos and errors so that it does not detract from the credibility of the site.
- The site does not exhibit hate, bias or discrimination or contain information or hyperlinks associated with partisan political activity. The site does not contain offending sexual content.
- The site does not contain misleading or unsubstantiated claims or conflict with the values of TECHealth.
- The site does not require additional software or hardware.
- The site loads in a reasonable amount of time and is consistently available.
TECHealth and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the information and related graphics published as part of the Solutions for any purpose. All Such information and related graphics are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind. TECHealth and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall TECHealth and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the Solutions.
We offer ‘Contact Us’ fill forms that may request personal information. In order to contact us, you may be requested to complete certain information, such as name, telephone number and email address.
We may use your information to send you an email confirming your interest with our site, to respond to questions from you, or to notify you if there is a problem with any requests placed. We may also, from time to time, send e-mails, with your permission, on special promotions or newsletters we think may be of interest to you.
Upon providing any of your information, please keep all of your information confidential and in a secure place. You will be responsible and liable for any and all activities that occur with your information.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of TECHealth, an Emergency Services Company, The Emergency Center, and other Third Party content providers in the U.S. and/or other countries. No Trademark displayed on this site may be used without written permission of the owner of such Trademarks. Misuse of these Trademarks, or any other content on this site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that TECHealth and The Emergency Center will enforce its intellectual property rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, retransmit, or distribute in any way any of the information contained in this site without prior written consent of TECHealth. Unless otherwise noted, everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted.
Copyright 2022, TECHealth, an Emergency Services Company, 3075 W Ray Road Ste. 50, Chandler, AZ 85226. All rights reserved.